Followers

Friday 4 November 2022

Precious


Hello and welcome, today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges, having reached the letter P - Deborah has chosen P is for Precious - I am sure we can all see this word relative to many descriptions. Please check the blog for details and to see the inspiration from the design team.
For my card, I created a card for Remembrance Day 11.11 23. On a white card I added a black and a red mat. I stamped, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut 3 of the Emily's Poppy stamp from Stamp Addicts, adhered them to the card. I added the die cut soldier from Britannia dies.  The sentiment Precious Moments is from the Poppies stamp set by Pink Frog. Take care and stay safe.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a clever take on 'precious', Caz - I hadn't thought of that. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete