Followers

Monday 15 April 2024

April Showers bring May Flowers


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin our Sparkles Monthly challenge with 

#175 April showers bring May flowers, chosen by Pamela from the design team. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" white scallop edge card, then added a light green mat card. I then added into the centre of a piece of white card, a piece of the same green card as the matt, with a stamped sentiment. On other white card I stamped two flower corners, from Crafter's Companion Springtime Wishes stamp set issued in the Creative Stamping magazine issue#132. I coloured them both with Promarkers, Fussy cut them, added 3d foam pads, then placed them around the sentiment. Finally I added two small butterflies. I hope you enjoy checking out the blog. Happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment