Followers

Monday 1 April 2024

Non-Traditional Colours - Colour Challenge

 


Hello, welcome to my blog, today at Sparkles Christmas challenges,  we begin on the first day of each month and for today and the remainder of April our challenge is #159 To use Non-Traditional Colours for a Christmas card. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I have gone very contemporary, something I have wanted to try, but it's not really my style. Experimenting is so important to me, I so easily get into the same old rut and feel I have to try to get out. 

I used a white 8" x 4" tent fold card. I added with water 3 Prism colours spread over the cover. Jersey Cream, Butterscotch and Orange Zeal. The contemporary style stamp is by Woodware called Rejoice. The sentiment stamp is on the same stamp set as the main stamp. Take care and  be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment