Followers

Sunday 7 April 2024

Dragonfly Dreams Use A Die



 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.  To see the wonderful inspirational cards from the design team, please visit the blog. Carol has chosen for this month's challenge Use A Die. 

I began with a 6" white sq. card. I die cut the floral edge. Then the rose and the Birthday Wishes. On the inside of the card I added  a deep cerise Mirri card, using it throughout the design.  Finally I added a few cerise gem stones. I look forward to seeing your cards. Take care, happy crafting. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant - love the metallic cerise!

    Thanks for another great DT card for Dragonfly Dreams.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the dies and mirri card background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete