Followers

Monday 22 April 2024

International Jazz Day


Hello, and welcome to my blog. Today, we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday.  being my turn to choose, we have #224 International Jazz Day April 30th. We would like to see anything elated to the Jazz scene/era, singers, dancers, musical instruments. You may need to check your stash, but I am sure you will find something suitable. Enjoy and have fun. We like to try something thought provoking, now and again. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 7"white scallop edge card. I folded the front of the card in half , to create an easel card. I  added a gold mat to the piece folded over and the base of the card. Then I added for the background paper a sheet of paper from a Hunkydory Picture Perfect paper pad - Art Deco Paradise. The main image and stopper sentiments are also from the same pad. I added jewels to all 4 visible corners. I hope you like the card, I look forward to seeing the cards you ladies will create. Take care. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment