Followers

Friday 22 March 2024

Z is for Zoology -(All animals)


 Hi, welcome to my blog. Today we begin the last of our A-Z letters, we will be starting a new round after this challenge. Z is for Zoology, which includes any and all animals was chosen by Deborah for the last of this series at Alphabet Challenges. To see the inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I used a 5 x 7 inches white card, I added a black mat. I had fun creating this card and for a change lots of time to actually play. The background took a while but it was enjoyable. The background and all of the Zebra images are from a Hobby Art set of stamps. I used both Distress Inks and Hunkydory Prism inks to create the background. The sentiment is by Lisa Horton. Have fun, looking forward to seeing your entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment