Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2024

#342 Namesake Day -Use a Letter


 Hello and welcome to my blog - today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Jolanda has chosen #342 Namesake Day. There are more details of this on the blog. To see the inspiration from the design team and more details, please visit the blog.

For my card, thinking March 17th is within the time frame, of this challenge, I have made a Happy St. Patrick's Day card.  A dark green mat, with as gingham pale green layer. I die cut a small tag, gold embossed the letter 'P ' adhered it to the card, with a small green bow. The images were Free digi downloads - I decoupaged both of the gnomes and added the St. Patricks' Day greeting. I look forward to seeing your interpretation of the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute St.Patrick's Day card!! Love those little gnomes! What great inspiration you have given to those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! This "Namesake" challenge is sure to bring out lots of fun stories and I look forward to seeing what shows up in the gallery!! #C4G342

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful SPD card for Namesake Day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete