Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Dogs or Puppies


Hello and hanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Melanie has chosen #343 Dogs or Puppies. To see the inspiration created by the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card I used a white 6" card, added a black mat, then a piece of lilac spotted card. I used a sq. of white and black paper, twisting these to form a background for the picture of the Dalmatian puppy. The puppy is from a set of puppies from Dreamees Crafts. I finally added 2 x 3 large sparkly gem stones. A sentiment matted onto black card, all from my stash. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable...that puppy is the cutest!! Great card for inspiring others to play along with our new challenge!! It is gonna be fun to see what others come up with for our new "dogs or puppies" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! #C4G343

    ReplyDelete