Followers

Friday 15 March 2024

Sweet Treats


 Hello, welcome to my blog, I hope you are all well and ready to play. Today at Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Helen has chosen #174 Sweet Treats. To see the wonderful yummy inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" white scallop edge card. I added a gold Mirri sheet to the main background. On this I added a square of beige spotted card. Onto this, again on a gold Mirri layer, I added a square of the yummy Ice Cream float with a cherry on top which was a page in the Hunkydory Sq. Little Book of Chocolate.  I cut from a second sheet the glass and the contents, then I slightly curled it and added it to the main glass with 3d foam pads to decoupage it. Again from the second sheet I fussy cut the two columns of Chocolate at each side, adding them with 3D foam strips. Oh! It's enough for you to rush out to buy a chocolate Sundae. Happy crafting everyone. 

1 comment: