Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Doodling Away - Zentangles

This card, for a change, isn't for a blog challenge, I have been a member of a Yahoo swapping cards group for many years and this card is the last in our ABC of cards over the past two years, -Z for Zentangles. I've only done this once before, check it out on my labels list. I started out using a pear stamp designed by Sheena Douglass for Creative Expressions, then the doodling began. I even added a little butterfly for fun and a border. i do hope my partner likes this card which I  will be posting tomorrow.
More detail here or click for a close 
I have decided to add this to the Charisma Cardz Challenge for the Masking Technique, I did mask the standing pear to stamp the lying down pear. Hope it is acceptable.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Caz! Hope I get to try this sometime. Looks like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your partner will love it Caz, these are fabby doodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your partner cannot fail to love this, its Fab, it must have taken you ages to make.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how fabulous are these! sure to be a hit xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and original card. Beautiful graphic effect. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning - must try it! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - you are amazing - this must have taken forever.
    Beautiful in it's simplicity, but such detail.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete