Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Make My Monday - Spring

A new month - a new theme at Make My Monday. March 1st. brings in the spring. For the next four weeks we have a Spring orientated project to look forward to. This, the first week we are looking forward to visiting your blogs where you have made a project/card with Spring Flowers- snowdrops, daffodils, crocus, bluebells or any other spring flower. Please may I remind you to switch off Word Verification, if your not sure how to, check up last week's entry on MMM in the Older Posts, we do appreciate it for it makes it so much easier when visiting so many blogs. For my card, I used an embossing folder which is actually called Christmas Vines , which looks just as good for spring with the leaves. I lightly brushed over with TH Peeled Paint. The floral bouquet is from Dimension Stamps and the butterfly is another of my favourite stamps Stamp It ~from Australia. I used Promarkers to colour the flowers and butterflies. Again I look forward to visiting you all.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring colours Caz, love your card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Caz! I love your spring bouquet and the butterflies are gorgeous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Caz, love the flowers and the embossed background!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caz, this is stunning! LOVE those butterflies--and your dry embossing is wonderful!!! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely - great fresh spring colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a breath of fresh air! Love this card and those butterflies! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Caz...the image has been coloured in really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caz, love your spring bouquet
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - fabulous butterflies and such a pretty background with the embossing.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete