Followers

Thursday 11 January 2024

Safari


Hello, welcome to my blog. today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Dawn w from the Design team has chosen for the challenge #216 Safari. To see the wonderful inspiration from the team please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a white DL card. I added for the background some corrugated brown card, to give a rustic background. On a piece of white card I added Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters, as watercolours. I stamped with Rich Cocoa, the large stamp of the leopard and on another piece of card two large leaves were coloured with watercolour pencils  These were fussy cut, added to the edge of the card, to add the 'Leopard' Scrabble letters to. I re-stamped the leopard, coloured the light areas with DI
 Old Paper, added it with foam pads over the first stamped image. I tore and distressed the piece of painted green card and adhered it to the corrugated card. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment