Followers

Thursday 25 January 2024

#217 Red and/or Pinks - Hearts Galore!


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Sue J a member of the design team, has chosen #217 Reds and or Pinks - Hearts Galore!. To see the inspirational cards from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card I began with a 5 x 7in. white card, matted it with silver Mirri card. Then I added a black piece of card, on which I layered a piece of red, black and white girly card, for the background. The topper is rested upon a piece of black card. The background paper and the Fashion topper are both from a Rouge Noir set of papers, toppers and card from Paper Dienamics. The stamped sentiment is from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome card,love the fashion images and co-ordinating p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete