Followers

Friday 26 January 2024

V is for Vogue (Fashion)


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Veronika, from the design team has chosen V is for Vogue (Fashion). We look forward to seeing what may have been or will be on the catwalk. To see the designs by the team, please visit the blog.
 

I used a DL, or a tall slimline, to make my card. I stamped the dress using the Sparkles dress from Daisy B crafts. With the use of my craft knife I added Washi Tape to create the dress. The swags I coloured with several Pink Promarkers, the added detail and decoupaged shoulder roses were created using Gold Gilding flakes. The shoe by Daisy B, I  stamped off the page, coloured with the same  Pink Promarkers and added dots with a gold pen. I drew a gold border to define the fashion items, added pink glitter gems and a sentiment from my stash. I hope you have fun creating your Vogue item, as I did. I enjoyed playing.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card , congrats 💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning gown you've created, the floor-length dress is more than perfect for a slimline card design. I love the combination of pink and gold, and the thought process that went into designing your dress. I like how you added matching shoes as well, creating a wonderful outfit for a birthday party.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete