Followers

Monday 29 January 2024

Use Your Patterned Paper


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today for our new challenge at Make My Monday, Pamela has chosen     #218 use Your Patterned Paper. To see the inspiration from the wonderful design team, please visit the blog. 

I used an A5 card, added a gold Mirri card to be the first layer.  I used Graphic 45 Dreamland papers - Unicorn Fantasy for the background, main topper, ribbon strip, moon sticker and small tag with the ship. The sentiment is one from my stash.  I adore Graphic 45, and treat myself to one collection each year, it is so difficult to choose from their amazing and wonderful amount of collections. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Caz, you knocked this out of the park! What glorious papers, and a gorgeous elegant design for them - what a super special card!

    ReplyDelete