Followers

Friday 12 January 2024

Under Something?



Hello and welcome to my blog. today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Meg has chosen U is for Under Something? What is the U under? Whatever you like, the sea, the weather, an umbrella, can you think of anything else it may be Under? To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I had so much fun creating this card, I started creating the background with Distress Inks. The mermaid stamp is by Stampendous.  I used Promarkers to colour the Mermaid's tail and hair, along with Sparkles and glitter. The underwater foliage, octopus, bubbles etc are from a set of stamps I found in a £1 tub at a Craft Fair. I hope you find something for Under and you have fun creating your entry. Take care. 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background, love the beautiful Mermaid and underwater scene you created.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's just so lovely Caz - love the mermaid image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene - great background.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, beautiful image, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete