Followers

Thursday 19 September 2024

Any Colouring Medium

 


Hello and welcome. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Pamela, on th design team, has chosen #234 Any Colouring Medium. To see tjhe inspiration from the DT please visit the blog. 

I made a simple easel card using white card with black mats. The main topic piece was cut smaller, to fit the stamp being used.  I used a technique called Black Magic. There are tutorials on You Tube. 
The stamp I used is Meadow Flowers from Woodware Stamps. I stamped with Versamark, and heat embossed with white detailed embossing powder from Stampendous. When dry, I coloured using ordinary coloured wax pencils and a Sakura white gel pen for the dots and details. I hope you enjoy creating your card and playing with your chosen colouring medium. Take care and stay safe. 


2 comments:

  1. Great easel card and love the beautiful stamped/embossed flowers-off to try and find the technique.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first saw the technique demoed on a Gina K U tube.

      Delete