Followers

Sunday 15 September 2024

Autumn/Fall


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly, Samantha a design team member has chosen #180 Autumn/Fall. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. This month we have a few of the team on holiday. We do sdtill have a DT Call we are needing another wonderful person to join us, in our monthly adventures. 

For my card, I began with a 6" Kraft square card. I added a white card mat. I created a circle on a white card, which I coloured,  blending several DI's and Prism inks from Hunkydory. I then stamped several floating leaves. More leaves were coloured again by blending with the inks, with a few acorns added. The leaves and acorns were addd opposite each other on the framed circle.  I  added on white card, the squirrel from Sheena Douglass - stamp set Little acorn, all the leaves and acorns are also from the same stamp set. I wish for you to have fun creating your project for Autumn/Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment