Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Nautical


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Helen has chosen
 #355 Nautical. To see the remainder of the design team's creations please visit the blog. 

For my card, I used an A 5 card, added a gold Mirri mat. The papers, anchor and wheel images, are all part of the kit in the magazine Crafting with Hunkydory #77- Nautical Moments. The sentiment was in my stash. I have also added from Sara Davies Signature Nautical Collection - Crafter's Companion set, The die cut and pieced seahorse, and collection of stamped shells, all coloured with Promarkers and a brown pencil. Have fun, Nautical themes tend to be popular, so I look forward to seeing many creations. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving that pieced seahorse!! As always, you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "nautical" themed challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Hoping this theme does better than the sunset/sunrise theme of our last challenge!! #C4G355

    ReplyDelete