Followers

Monday 9 September 2024

National Teddy Bear Day


Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday, Sue J has chosen #234 National Teddy Bear Day. To see the original creations by the design team, please visit the blog. 
For my card, I began with a white 6" card. I added an orange background and centre panel edged with DI Gathered Twigs. To the panel I added a piece of green gingham paper. The main topper began as watercolour card - I spritzed and blended several watercolours. Put it aside to dry. The lovely teddy is a stamp from Crafter's Companion - called Popcorn the Bear, this is one of a series - Thanks a Bunch.  I have had this stamp for many years, you could say this teddy was a Vintage teddy.  I coloured with Promarkers. I added green Glossies to embellish. Have fun. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment