Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2024

Embossing Wet or Dry

 


Hello and welcome. today we begin a new two weekly challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Julie, on the design team has chosen #356 Embossing Wet or Dry. To see the wonderful inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a red scallop edge card, then added a green mat for a festive look. I then added a sheet of white card embossed in an embossing folder, which is covered in words related to Christmas. I used a blending brush to add colour with DI Festive Berries. On white card I stamped the Christmas Jumper from Visable Image. I coloured it green with Promarkers, then Santa and Rockin, which is half red and half is crystal Glamour Dust.  This was fussy cut and added to the card with 3d foam pads. The additional sentiment is by Dreamees Designs. Have fun with your embossing techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment