Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

At the Seaside


Hi, I think we are all ready in the UK for some summer weather, 
we are close to the end of June and it is persistantly raining here at home. 
We at Ruby's Rainbow are wanting to see you

AT THE SEASIDE
Taka a look at the lovely creations by the Design Team on the blog. 

Materials used for my card.

White cardstock made into a 6" sq card.
Aqua card for background
White card to create the scene
Digi stamp from a friend
Distress Inks -  and Promarkers to colour image.
Birds stamp from Inkylicious
Greetings stamp from Hobbycraft. 
*************
I am entering this card into the challenge 
The Beach at Make My Monday
I am also throwing in my cap for their current DT Call. 

Hope you all get some sunshine soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Caz love the image
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marvellous card, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Caz, I can almost feel the sea breeze :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loving the seaside scene and the birdies in the distance.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Caz, reminds me a bit of where I grew up on Kodiak Island in Alaska. We had weather similar to the UK, usually waiting for summer. Now I am far from the ocean and love when I get to visit the coast (what we call it here in Oregon!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beach scene, just perfect for our challenge (and thanks for responding to our DT call- we'll be looking at that shortly). Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete