Followers

Saturday 6 June 2015

For a Male @ MTTC


Father's Day is 21st. June, so we will be seeing lots of male orientated
cards over the next few weeks, we at My Time To Craft for the next week, challenge 
you to make a project suitable for a male. Any age, for any occasion, any project.
Please pop over to see the ideas and inspiration from the Design Team.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest - maker unknown.

Materials Used

White cardstock  - a 6" sq. card.
Black card mat backgrounds.
Red card - embossed with an embossing folder.
Black and white paper from Papermania pad
Motorbike stamp - I believe from Dimensions Fourth
Promarkers
3 chrome metal brads.
Sentiment - computer generated.
********
Thanks for popping by, have fun and be well. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great, hun, I love the motor bike images, and the embossed background is perfick! (Whwn I was much younger I had a Honda CG 125 - I loved that bike!!!)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz you are so great at making masculine cards! LOVE that motorcycle and the embossing. Any guy would appreciate this! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete