Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

Your Favourite Colour


We have another challenge for you at Fantasy Stampers. 
We would like to see Your Favourite Colour.
Please pop over to the blog to see the wonderful selection from the DT. 
I don't actually have a favourite colour, I LOVE all colours, I could say, I
change my mind depending upon what I need to make. 
I have chosen to make a PINK card for a friend's upcoming birthday, 
I know she loves this colour. 

Materials Used

White cardstock Made into a 6" square card.
A 6 x 6 sheet of Designer paper from a paper pad
Stamp - Woodware - Love Tulips
Coloured with Promarkers.
Distress Ink Worn Lipstick around the paper edges
Card Candy - ribbon from stash
Greeting from Hobbyart.
******************
Thanks for visiting, I hope you can manage to have a go.

3 comments:

  1. I found it difficult to choose also, but this is fab, I love those Woodware stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this, Caz - I'm sure your friend will too. Loved the blue one too, but two different colours sort of didn't fit 'favourite' - hope that's ok.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the stamps and the colour is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete