Followers

Friday 12 June 2015

Indigo Blue and Ivory


Hi, thanks for popping by.
For the next two weeks at Alphabet Challenges we have reached the letter
which will be 
Indigo Blue (Blue)  and Ivory (cream)
a nice colour combo for you to play with. 
Please pop over to check out the creations from the Design Team.

Materials Used
Cream and dark blue cardstock 
Designer paper from Kanban Female Backgounds CD
Sentiment stamp and 
Butterfly stamp from Inidgo Blu -Nature 1
Blue Embossing powder onto Design Paper coloured 
with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire.
Pearls and cream lace from my stash.
***************
Have fun, I love the colour challenges. 






3 comments:

  1. wonderful words and a gorgeous card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design, Caz - I love that sentiment too (think I have it in my stash somewhere!) Lol.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Caz, great design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete