Followers

Saturday 13 June 2015

White on White


Hi, our little summer continues in the UK, hope your all enjoying
the warmer spell, maybe we do less crafting but we know it won't last long, 
so have to make the most of it whilst we can. 
The challenge for the next week at My Time To Craft (MTTC) is

WHITE ON WHITE WITH A LITTLE DASH OF COLOUR.
Please pop and see the super inspiration from the Design Team.

Materials Used.

White Scallop edge card
Plain white card raised on 3D foam pads
3 small pieces of white card
3 different pattern Embossing Folders 
Pink and white twine around the 'parcels'
Old rubber stamp for greeting
**********
Somtimes the simple cards are just what is needed. I was inspired
by a card I saw on Pinterest - maker not named. 
Have fun and I hope you enjoy the challenge. 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I find white on white very hard but you've really bailed it with this one

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say nailed it! I hate this predictive text LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love how effective your card is with just the tiniest touch of colour. Stunning. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love how effective your card is with just the tiniest touch of colour. Stunning. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture of each package! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete