Followers

Monday 20 November 2023

A Wreath


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Debbie has chosen #214 Wreath, any design, any type, we need to see a wreath. We look forward to seeing your creations. To see the designs from the design team, please visit the blog. 

A 6" white card, I used a dark green card for the mat.  Added a white piece of card. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the card,  and added Diamond Stickles here and there. The wreath was created by first, I stamped two swags and two small twigs from a stamp set - Festive Florals - with the Creative Stamping magazine #101. I coloured them with Promarkers, then fussy cut them all out, then created the circle wreath around the sentiment.  Hope you enjoy making your wreath. 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of those stamps, Caz! Thanks for clarifying it can be any type of wreath, not just for Christmas. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty wreath with a lot of fussy cutting is a labour of love. Nice result so worth it.

    ReplyDelete