Followers

Sunday 5 November 2023

Dragonfly Dreams - Photo Inspiration


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin our November challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. Allyson from the design team has chosen a Photo Inspiration, as above. To see how the design team were inspired please look at the blog. 


For my card, I used a 5 x 7 in card. I added a royal blue mat, then added a white piece of card. To the right side I created a panel of dark blue card with a strip of gold glittered card.( I love how you can now have glitter card which looks shiny but glitter does not shed from it. ) The Jingle Bells stamp is a newly acquired stamp, which I gold embossed. I die cut 3 circles of the blue card and covered them with fancy circle peel offs. (Found them in an old peel off box). Added gold twine and gold glittery bows to the baubles. I look forward to visiting your blogs to see how you have been inspired by the photo. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the blue baubles and gold accents.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and you've taken me down memory lane with the peel-offs and old skool shedding glitter card. Metallic foiled card is my fave. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, Caz - such an elegant card.

    Thanks for a great inspiration card for Dragonfly Dreams.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete