Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Christmas Stocking


 Hello, I hope you have had a good Halloween ( if you go for it!). My grandchildren have me worn out, but it has been a really fun evening. Back to a different kind of fun. today we begin our monthly challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Zowie has chosen #154 Christmas Stocking. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please take a look on the blog. 

I have a white 6" sq. card. A navy blue card for the mat. I blended several pink shades of DI with a little Chipped Sapphire around the edges. The stamps and sentiment are all from a Crafter's Companion set. I stamped and fussy cut some stars to add to the card. Crystal gems, from my stash, added to two corners. I hope you enjoy the challenge and have lots of fun. 


2 comments:

  1. A great classic stocking, Caz! Love these fun colors, too - so playful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and red, very festive. xoxo

    ReplyDelete