Followers

Tuesday 14 November 2023

Winter Scene

 


Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today we begin  a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Helen has chosen #335 A Winter Scene. To see the inspiration from the design team please take time to check out the blog. 

I used a white scallop edge card, and randomly stamped in Broken China a very small snowflake to create a background. The oval cut die panel was stamped with a Katy Sue stamp from a few years ago. I coloured it with Promarkers, scattered with snowy glitter to highlight the snowy areas. I look forward to seeing your created Winter Scene. Happy crafting. Take care of you and yours. 


2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Such a serene little winter village!! I love the added snowy glitter that you finished your card off with. As usual you have offered great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Winter Scene" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G335

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little winter scene, Caz! Don't know if I'm going to have time to play but it's a great challenge theme, xoxo

    ReplyDelete