Followers

Tuesday 31 October 2023

A Circle Card


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Deb has chosen     #334 A Circle Card. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I die cut two white circle cards to create a circle card. I then die cut a piece of grey/white card for the background. The designer circle, inner circle with the rabbit and robin and also the circle sentiment are all from am A4 Topper sheet from Hunkydory. I added 3D foam pads to the two circles to give more height.  I hope you enjoy the challenge and are inspired to have a go. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that Hunkydory paper...wintery & wonderful!! I love that you made an actual circle card!! You have created fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...a perfectly masculine circle card!! #C4G334

    ReplyDelete