Followers

Sunday 15 October 2023

Things that go Bump in the Night.

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Vicki has chosen, appropriately for October, #169 Things that go Bump in the night. You can have lots of fun with this one. To see the wonderful creations by the DT please visit the blog. 

We currently have a DT Call, we will be starting a new 6 month period in January, and we are hoping to be adding a few new members to our happy team. Please check in to the blog, where there are is more information. 

For my card. Recently it was a 17th birthday for an 'into Goth' grandson, so I made this card for him. I blended black ink around the edges of the card. I found a  free digi piece of paper with spider webs and netting draped around it, which was perfect for my background. I stamped a skull, raven bat etc. I stamped and added 3 x1  inchies. The main Gothic image is a stamp by Kanban, an old but well loved stamp. I coloured it with Promarkers, silver pen and a white pen here and there. the sentiment is from my stash. I hope you enjoy the challenge. I look forward to hearing from you, if you are interested in our DT Call. 

1 comment: