Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Spooky/Scary or Birds

 

Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Melanie has chosen #333 Spooky/Scary or Birds. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. They all love for you to visit them and to leave a comment. 

I started with a 7" sq. card. I added a dark purple sheet of light card for the background. I then added the main fussy cut part, followed by individual elements and pieces. All the design pieces are from a    Graphic 45 Rare Oddities pad. I look forward to seeing your entries. 

2 comments:

  1. Your Graphic 45 Rare Oddities card is perfection!! Each piece and part speaks perfectly to all GUYZ!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new "spooky or bird" challenge!! #C4G333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is spooky cool, Caz. Rare Oddities is a great collection, too. XOX

    ReplyDelete