Followers

Thursday 5 October 2023

Green and Cream


Hell, today we begin anew challenge at Cardz 4 Galz, Johanna has chosen #209 Green and Cream. To see the DT's inspiration please visit the above blog. 

I started with a 6" sq. white card, I added a mat of a mid green, then with two dies created a cream frame for the main image. The image as stamped using Daisy B crafts stamp - Floral Dreams lady. This I coloured with Green and Cream Promarkers. I added a circle die for the sentiment,. Have fun creating your card for the challenge. 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. I guess Daisy B is British? I'm learning there's a Promarker Cream too (comes in a skin tones set). I had to check my color swatches but I don't have it. I do have Almond though. That's an unusual color combo but you did well with it, Caz. Happy weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete