Followers

Sunday 1 October 2023

Christmas Flowers/Foliage


 Hello and welcome to the blog, for our October challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges, Melanie has chosen #153 Christmas Flowers and or Foliage. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a white folded 6" card, added a black mat. All stamps and inspiration for the design are from a Crafter's Companion stamp set - Christmas Poinsettia. The 'flower' has been stamped three times, coloured once with green for the lower leaves and twice with red Promarkers, for the actual 'flower' part. I added small gold gems to the centre. I blended for the main background with Tattered Rose D.I. The sentiment is from my stash. I hope you feel inspired to enter the challenge, time to be getting your Christmas cards made, if you haven't already done so. 

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, CAZ, that poinsettia leaps off the screen! Love the square setting - such a pretty frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the center gold gems! xoxo

    ReplyDelete