Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2023

#332 Fall Colours - Shades of Brown


Hello, thanks for your visit. today we begin a new two weekly challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz - Jolanda has chosen #332 Autumnal/Fall Colours - Shades of Brown. to see the design team's inspiration please visit the blog. 
I used a 5 x 7 " card. I first lightly stamped the card with several of the smaller stamps from the set I used. Using a number of DIs in autumnal colours I blended them all on an A5 sheet of white card. Sprayed then with water, dried, then more ink applied. I then randomly stamped all of the stamps several times from the set by Sheena Douglass - A Little Bit Sketchy - Autumn Leaves. I fussy cut many of the leaves and acorns, then placed them onto a strip of black card, mounted onto a slightly larger strip of gold Mirri card. Finally I stamped the sentiment, added it  onto a black and gold mat. Happy crafting and stay well. 

                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage of falling leaves!! Fantastic take on our new "Shades of Brown" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your card is sure to offer inspiration for those who decide to play along with us!! #C4G332

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle background stamping using the leaves stamps and nice stamped and fussy cut collage of them as focal point. XXO

    ReplyDelete