Followers

Monday 9 October 2023

Autumn Colours

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Meg has chosen #211Autumn Colours. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6 x 4 white card. I added a dark green and then an orange mat. I stamped onto a piece of cream card. The stamps I used, the honeycomb, the sentiment and the bees are all from a Hobby Art Ltd. A4 stamp set - Bee Friendly. I coloured the honeycomb and the bees with Promarkers. I stamped, fussy cut, then coloured the bees, using 3 D pads to add them to the card.  I hope you are inspired to have a go, enjoy your crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Caz - LOVE your pretty bee card! A great one for fall - I'm thinking about honey now, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card for Fall, Caz. xoxo

    ReplyDelete