Followers

Monday 23 October 2023

Pun/Fun Sentiment


 Hello, thanks for popping by. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday Pamela has chosen #212 Pun/Fun Sentiments. To see the design team's wonderful creations please visit the blog. 

I used a white 5 x 7" card. two strips of designer paper. I stamped 5 bananas across a piece of white card. I die cut two circles one white , one yellow.  Th banana stamped onto the white circle, coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment was stamped below. I'm Bananas for You. The stamps and inspiration are from the Creative Stamping magazine #98 Take care and happy crafting

3 comments:

  1. Lol, super cute, Caz - and the perfect funny for our challenge! Love your design for it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you spotlighted just one banana. Great design and love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete