Followers

Thursday 28 December 2023

DL card with Flowers


 Hello and welcome to my blog, I hope you have all enjoyed a very nice Christmas. Our last challenge for 2023 here at Cardz 4 Galz was chosen by me, I am looking forward to your take on my challenge, which is #215 A DL. card with Flowers. This can also be referred to as a tall slimline card. Please visit the blog to see the wonderful inspiration the design team have created. 

I began with a white tent fold DL card. Matted with silver Mirri card. I stamped the Perfect Petals stamp from the Woodware Design stamps. I coloured with Promarker alcohol pens. The sentiment is also by Woodware. I added pink sparkly gems to the centre of the flowers and to the top right of the card. Have fun everyone, I'll be seeing you again in 2024. 

2 comments: