Followers

Sunday 3 December 2023

Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge for Dragonfly Dreams - we would like to see a Christmas card. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" white card. I used LOTV Kraft Christmas papers, blended with Gathered Twigs DI. A piece of hessian(burlap) draped across the centre for texture. Brown cardstock, punched snowflakes, star shaped brads, all added. The main image -My Snowman Friend' and the message tags are from LOTV. I coloured the image with Promarkers and Distress Inks. 





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card,love the neutral colours and cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and coloring, also the tag sentiments. XOX

    ReplyDelete