Followers

Friday 1 December 2023

R is for Reindeer


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Billie A has chosen R is for Reindeer. To se the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. We look forward to seeing a herd of reindeer from our players. 

My card - I used a 7 5 in scallop edge card, added a black mat card. The reindeer stamps is from Woodware stamps, along with the adorable little verse in the top left corner. I had fun playing with Zentangles to decorate the reindeer. The only colour I added was the small red bow, his heart and 
of course his nose. Have fun creating your reindeer project. Take care. 

 


2 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous reindeer and all the zentangles.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the Tangler! A fab and unique card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete