Followers

Monday 4 December 2023

Oh! Christmas Tree


 Hello, welcome to my blog, I hope you are well. This being a very busy time of the year, we hope you will find time to enter our new challenge at Make My Monday, which begins today. I, have taken the opportunity of getting last minute Christmas cards made. The theme I have is #215 Oh! Christmas Tree. To see the inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

I made a 6 xx 4 in white card, Using a green mat-tastic card from Hunkydory,  Onto a green mat-tastic piece of card I white heat embossed the stamped image of a  'Holly Jolly Christmas Tree, from Crafter's companion. The green card matted onto a piece of white card to add dimension. I added very small gold glass gems to the tree and flat back glitter paper dots to two corners. I Hope you enjoy the challenge and I look forward to seeing your entry. 

1 comment: