Followers

Friday 29 December 2023

T is for Texture

 


Hello and welcome to my blog, I hope you had a safe, happy and blessed Christmas. Here we are up to  the letter T in our Alphabet Challenges. Lynda has chosen T is for Texture, this can be embossing folders, ribbon, twine, hessian, raised flowers, embossing paste etc  Please visit the blog to see their wonderful inspirational cards. 

I started with a 5 x 7 Kraft card, I added a black mat, then a green and white spotted paper. The dog from a set of puppies is from Dreamees Crafts. I matted it onto black, Kraft and plaid papers. Across the lower third I added a strip of hessian (burlap), this fitted in with the hessian butterfly and flowers with black gem centres. The sentiment is created from a stamp in my stash. Have fun, I look forward to seeing your cards for T is for Texture. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image,love all the hessian texture.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burlap is always a clever texture, love the pup too. xox

    ReplyDelete