Followers

Wednesday, 5 August 2026

#213 Jobs or Progessions - The Male Room


Hello and welcome . Today we begin a new challenge at The Male Room. For the month of August our challenge is #213 Jobs or Professions. To see the inspirational creations by the design team, please visit the blog.  

For the main card I used a 7" sq. white card. I added a pale blue mat finish card. Then added a sheet of blue/purple card with theatre lights and at the base a silhouette section of a cheering crowd. This page is from a paper pad from Hunkydory for Teenagers Backgrounds. My main topper is from a Little Book by Hunkydory, simply called Teenagers. From this I took three sheets of the page of the disc jockey, the chosen job for the challenge. #1 page was for the base background and pages #2 and #3 were die cut with alternating oval dies. I added layers of 3d foam, to lift each piece higher as they were added to complete the design od the disc jockey. In the photo he looks flat but you can see the varying oval shapes.I added the vertical dies for a Happy Birthday, also from Hunkydory. I hope you enjoy the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment