Hello, welcome. today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. It was my turn to choose the theme, bearing in mind the weather, we in the Uk and Euripe have been having, I thought of gardens. Our challenge is H is for Horticulture - the science of creating gardens. Have fun. To see the inspiration from our design team, please visit the blog.
I began with a 6 x 4 inches piece of card. I splodged it with several neutral colours, dried it, then blended with a few Distress inks. I added a piece of hessian (burlap), then a strip of card, coloured with DI Pumice Stone. I then stamped the plant pots and herbs from a magazine, Simply Cards and Papercraft #214. Fussy cut and coloured the pots and plants with Promarkers and a few fine tipped pens. They were all attached . Additional stamps added to the card. This was matted onto a dark green card, then the 6x4 completed piece was glued to a 7x 5 card.
Great gardening card, love the pots of herbs and added hessian.
ReplyDeleteCarol x