Followers

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Hot Air Balloons

Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4, Guyz. It's my turn to choose and I love to see Hot Air Balloons flying over the fields near my home. The answer is NO. I have no desire to be on board any, never, never, but they do look amazing. so here we are #389 Hot Air Balloons. To see the design team's inspiration please visit the blog. 

I began with a  white 6" card. I cut the right side of the front off, leaving a piece wide enough for the blue background, gold mirri and the Bookmark of a Hot Air Balloon from Hunkydory Bookmark Toppers. I placed a piece of acetate to fit on and over and the cat flap and main card, affixing with red tape. The background is a piece of blue sky and clouds from my stash, lucky find, and a page from a Hunkydory Little Book, - Planes, Trains and Automobiles., adhered to a plain blue piece of card.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A few of our team are taking a break, so here is a card,which I made a number of years ago.




Materials used were The countryside background is a stamp by Hobbycraft Art Lt.-flypast set.(closed, sadly). The red balloon is by Crafty Individuals CI 336, the other two balloons are from Creative Expressions Vintage Aircraft set. All coloured with both watercolours and Promarkers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment