Hello and welcome to my blog, today at Cardz 4 Galz, we begin a new two weekly challenge. It is my time to choose the theme and I love to see #282 Blue Skies. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.
The first card I have just photo'd prior to preparing this challenge. Leaving things to the last minute again, and I find my photo adjustments have let me down. As you can see with late night crafting and living in the very North of England, normal light is insufficient for good photography, which is why I use a light box.
To make the card, I first found the piece of card with blue skies, in my stash. I added a silver Mirri mat to this. I fussy cut the bear in his aeroplane, from a Hunkydory Little Book - Teddy Bears. I added a fussy cut piece of card to make the cut piece more firm. Using red d.s. tape I fixed the bear to a piece of acetate, then scored the acetate at the point of the fold over to the back of the Mirri card, again adhered with red d.s.tape. I glued several small birthday greetings. A Happy Birthday message and a small areoplane to the Blue Skies. I was thrilled with the movement, the image is floating or ? flying.
NEW made card, sorry my photo adjustments seem to not be working. I'll try to
get this fixed. In the meanwhile here is one I made a while ago for another challenge.
**********
Previously made card -
https://cazroscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2026/05/a-is-for-air-anything-in-air.html
I hope you do enjoy the challenge of #282 Blue Skies
No comments:
Post a Comment