Hello and welcome to my blog. Firstly I apologise for the delay, we should have published this challenge on Saturday 15th August. I am a few days late. My computer totally crashed and died on me on Thursday evening. Here I am with a sparkling new computer, after many hours of stress and uncertainy, of having to dip into the savings meant for a few trips away to buy a computer. I really would have had doubts but I love the challenge blogs I organise, so hear I am. Still working my way through a few teething problems.
Our new challenge for the next month, at Sparkles Monthly is #203 Animals chosen by Samantha. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.
For my card, I began with a white 6" card. I added a piece of black card for the main mat. Using an A5 set of Zebra stamps from Hobby Art, I stamped each part onto plain copyypaper, fussy cut them out then onto another piece of copypaper I played with them as if a jigsaw puzzle, arranging till I had my final design. I created the background onto white card iusing DI's then inked the stamps with Versafine, placing them as my oriaginal design. I added the African artwork along the base of the card. Thanks for your visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment