Followers

Thursday 15 June 2023

#165 No Stamping Allowed


Hello and welcome. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Helen has chosen #165 No Stamping Allowed. To see the wonderful inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, it is possible you may think, I have added this card before, wrong, but close. If you check back on my blog there is an almost the same card I made for a Backgrounds challenge., for the 18th May. I enjoyed cerating it so much, I have made another for the challenge of No Stamping. I turned the template pieces, I had made, upside down, by flipping the card. I used totally different Mirri and glitter pieces of card. The die, Shine Bright, from Hunkydory added, then finalised by adding Silver studs to adorn. Thanks again for your visit, I do hope you are inspired to join in the challenge.  

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card ! I love the bold graphic design and the bold colours and textures.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Caz! I just love all of those fun papers you've cut into your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fab, Caz! Love the graphic style of the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! The colours look amazing 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete