Followers

Friday 16 June 2023

F is for Flying


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we continue with our alphabet at Alphabet Challenges. Deborah has chosen  F is for Flying (anything that flies). To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 6" sq. white card, matted with a pink card. On the main white stamping card I stamped the bird, flowers images and the sentiment from a collection of stamps with the magazine Creative Stamping #118 Wings and Things. All coloured with Promarker alcohol pens. Gold glitter pen to colour the centre of the flowers. It's not often I make a 'clean' card, I always seem to want to fill in the white, which I know I needed do. I always think it makes mine  look bare. (Smiles) Have fun.


















1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Cazro! I'm the same way about all that white space, so I congratulation you on your restraint! *grin* XXO

    ReplyDelete